Liska, Ephy, and Airin have one thing in common: they all want to be stars.
But when they arrive at Eclipse Arts, their dream school, they find that stardom isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. With families that don’t understand their passions and a competition determined to stop them from winning the quad talent show, the trio must forge their own path to success.
With supernatural secrets, heartbreaking family curses, and a thrilling opening ceremony, Eclipse Arts is a cozy fantasy for ages 8 to 13 filled with friendship and adventure that will keep readers hooked until the very end.
Author Michelle Chastaine has crafted a thoughtful and engaging story about seventh-graders finding their place in the world, making friends, and following their dreams.
You’ll love Eclipse Arts if you enjoy stories about:
- Middle grades or YA fiction
- Performing arts -popular and classical music, playing instruments, singing, dance, theater, or art
- Modern fantasy -superpowers, unique abilities, supernatural creatures, and magic
- Coming of age -finding your identity, dealing with family relationships, and following your passions
- Friendship – loyalty, diversity, found families, and emotionally satisfying plots
- Cozy fantasy – low stakes, relational drama, and light humor